These parameters define the minimum and maximum allowed closed loop O2 Trim.
- MIN TRIM - This defines the minimum amount of O2 Trim allowed.
- MAX TRIM - This defines the maximum amount of O2 Trim allowed.
- If either of these values is reached, and wideband closed loop is enabled, the WBO2 sensor
DTC is set.
These parameters are used to determine when the throttle is steady. Closed loop is disabled if
the throttle is opening or closing greater than these rates.
- TPS OPENING - If the throttle is opening less than this rate, it is considered steady.
- TPS CLOSING - If the throttle is closing less than this rate, it is considered steady.
FUEL CUT TRANSITION
These parameters determine when O2CL fuel cut transition is active for the purpose of
disabling closed loop during the transition. Whenever fuel cut is set,
O2CL fuel cut transition is active, however these parameters provide an additonal set
of criteria to disable closed loop when the throttle closes and after fuel cut
is cleared. When the throttle is open, O2CL fuel cut transition is inactive.
When the throttle closes, if the vehicle speed is at least MIN SPEED,
and ECT is at least MIN ECT, and rpm is at least
MIN RPM, O2CL fuel cut transition is actived and closed loop is disabled.
While the throttle is closed, fuel cut is active, O2CL fuel cut transition is
When fuel cut clears and the throttle is still closed, if the ECT is below
MIN ECT, or the vehicle speed is below 5mph (8kph), or the rpm
is below MAX RPM, O2CL fuel cut transition is deactived and closed loop resumes.
- MAX RPM - Closed loop is re-enabled below this RPM after fuel cut.
- MIN RPM - Closed loop is disabled above this RPM during fuel cut transition.
- MIN ECT - Closed loop is disabled above this ECT during fuel cut transition.
- MIN SPEED - Closed loop is disabled above this vehicle speed during fuel cut transition.